Vision & Mission / Programs
Aimtron Foundation is a “platform” to give back to Society. Together we can reach many more, do join hands with us, in this endeavor.
VISION – Enrich Society Gratefully
MISSION – Adopt technology pragmatically as a catalyst to enhance society’s ‘Skill, Knowledge, and self worth’ through relevant and sustainable activities.
- Respect – Advance a culture of Mutual respect
- Courteous – Demonstrate the spirit of “Service with dignity”
- Humility – Serve with Modesty.
- Outreach programs
- Soft skills Workshops
- Centre of Excellence
- Provide Global Reach
- Incubation centers
- Think tank
- Mentorship programs
- Entrepreneurial Coaching / Networking opportunities
- Community Health awareness camps
- Women Empowerment
- Vocational trainings for ladies
- Tailoring Courses
- Self Défense workshops
- Computer courses
- Spoken English
Aimtron Foundation aspires to create exposure and awareness to attract youth and non-traditional candidates to manufacturing careers. Create an industry-endorsed process for interns and apprentices to address the challenges between academia and industry, through tours, webinars and programs, designed to educate, inspire, and prepare youths to pursue career in technology and manufacturing. Appreciating the need for creation of large reservoir of highly qualified youths.
INTEND to form a nucleus for promoting excellent quality youths in the fields of engineering and technology. Our mission is to be the catalyst to empower youth to pursue their full potential.
Scholarship & Mentorship Program
The Aimtron Foundation Scholarship program is a financial assistance program to support students who has well defined academic goals to pursue their further studies. The program aims to bridge the gap between financial constraints and academic aspirations, and to empower students to achieve their full potential. Students whose annual family income is below INR 3 lakhs are eligible for this Orphans or Single Parent Child Scholarship program. Every year 3 deserving students will be granted scholarships.
Scholarship program for Orphans or Single Parent Child:
• Financial assistance: The scholarship provides financial aid of up to INR 1 Lakh per year (as per the course and actual bills) covering academic expenses, including tuition fees, uniforms, books, stationary, hostel mess fees, internet, transportation, and laptop.
• Mentorship support: Scholars receive guidance from Aimtron Foundation staff and volunteers to navigate their academic journey.
• Networking opportunities: Scholars can network with other Aimtron Foundation scholars, alumni, and industry professionals.
• Career guidance: Scholars receive assistance to prepare for the job market and achieve their career goals.
Overall, the Aimtron Foundation Scholarship program is a comprehensive support program for orphans or single-child parents to achieve their academic and career goals.
• Students who have lost either or both of their parents.
• Applicants in Class 9-12, graduation, or postgraduation courses.
• Minimum 65% marks in the previous qualifying examination.
• For single-parent children, the annual family income must be less than INR 3 lakh; for orphans, the guardian’s income or assets must be less than INR 3 lakh.
• Open only for Indian citizens.
• Children/wards of Aimtron Group employees are ineligible.
• Academic merit
• Career Aspiration
• Financial need
• Community involvement
• Extracurricular activities
• Incomplete applications will not be considered.
• The decision of the selection committee is final and binding.
Community events and volunteering among Aimtron employees is part of Employee Engagement.
As a part of our community involvement, various activities are organized in and around Tramba village in Rajkot.
Opened Library at Popular school, Tramba – Guiding youths to be an active generation of young people who are socially conscious!
- Health Awareness camps
- Blood Diagnosis camp
- Overall health checkup camps
- Blood Donation Drive
- Women Empowerment
- Tailoring classes
- Computer training classes
- Self defense training
- Vocational Training
- Spoken English workshop
- Communication & Presentation workshop
- Personality development workshop
- Apprenticeship in soldering
Internship Program / Industrial Visit
is designed for youths looking to expand to technical career pathways that help in bridging the gap between academia and the industry need.
Internship seeks to engage students pursuing Engineering Degrees or are Research Scholars enrolled in recognized University/Institution within Gujarat, Bangalore and USA as ‘interns’.
‘Interns’ shall be given exposure to various Verticals/Divisions/Units within “Aimtron” and would be expected to supplement the process of analysis within Aimtron through empirical collection and collation of in-house and other information.
Aimtron technologies opens up Internship Program, for engineering students or research scholars enrolled in recognized universities/institutions in Gujarat, Bangalore and USA.
P.S: Internship duration is as per college requirements, 2weeks, 4 weeks, 6 months and 1 year. Monday-Friday 10am to 5pm.
Experiential learning is a hands-on approach to education that emphasizes learning by doing. It is based on the idea that students learn best by experiencing things firsthand and reflecting on their experiences. Experiential learning can take many forms, such as internships, field trips, and service learning.
Industrial tour provides students a practical perspective of the work place, working methods and employment practices.
It gives exposure to current work practices as opposed to possibly theoretical knowledge being taught at institute.
Industrial tours provide an excellent opportunity to interact with industries and know more about industrial environment.
- Learn about our manufacturing process: Students will learn about the different steps involved in manufacturing the products, from raw materials to finished goods.
- See the production in action: Students will have the opportunity to see our production live and how it is being manufactured and tested.
- Meet with our employees: Students will have the opportunity to meet with our employees and learn about their jobs and experiences.
Registration Form – Apply Here
Knowledge Repository: These are our collectibles from sessions taken by our Industry Experts across the world. These SME’s have taken out their valuable time and shared their knowledge. For the benefit of the students we have here a repository of some niche topics which can be accessed free to benefit from these exclusive deep dive sessions.
- Overview – Asic Chip Design and Development
- Flip Chip and Advanced Packaging Technologies
- Flux Chemistry & Standards
- Deep Dive Webinar – Profiling of reflow
- Solder Paste Basics & Handling
- IPs & Patents – Various Aspects!
to focus on the domains that you are interested in. You get to know the latest in the Industry and the growth in the industry.
If you are having difficulty filling out this form, please contact us.
Name: Sahana Hegde (Director-Skill development)
Contact No: (+91) 7041735557
Name: Nishtha Vasani (HR Management)
Contact No: (+1) 224-688-0372