Workshop on IOT Using Arduino Board, at AAU
Aimtron Foundation organized 2-days Expert Lecture Series on Embedded System using Arduino board including IoT at Anand Agriculture University. This program aims at providing an opportunity for participants to enrich their knowledge and skill in developing various solutions for solving engineering problems in the society. This program serves as a platform for research scholars, faculty, engineers and students to interact on Embedded System in IoT.
More about this :
The training sessions include following topics and “hands-on” sessions on Arduino board.
Exposure to basic embedded systems and recent trends
- Introduction to Microcontrollers, Arduino Hardware & Software
- Arduino interfacing with various sensors
- Arduino programming
- Brief Introduction of Internet of Things
- Introduction to sensor interfacing with Arduino
- Sample code for Taking data from sensor and putting on cloud
- Detailed Introduction to IoT
- Implementation of different LED Patterns on Arduino
- LED Blinking using Arduino Board.